Here’s some helpful info to get you around the site and to understand our business.
We are currently not an online store. The products displayed on our website are available ex-stock or to be ordered. Delivery arrangements can be made by your Sales Consultants who will provide you with a quotation. Deliveries in and around Cape Town will take between 1 (one) to 3 (three) 3 working days. Deliveries anywhere else in South Africa will take between 7-10 working days.
Yes we do, and we’d love to meet you!
Showroom Address: 364B Victoria Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
We have partnered with a very skilled artisan for a range of customisable products. These include Dining Tables, Coffee Tables, Desks, Pedestals, Consoles and Servers. For more information email us at email@example.com
Unfortunately, we only use the swatches provided by our manufacturers. However, their leather and fabric selection extends beyond the offering on the website. For any special orders, there will be an 8 to 14 week lead time.
Our products are sourced from all over the world, including South Africa. If you would like to know where a specific item is sourced from we will be more than happy to provide you with the requisite information.
Yes, of course. Please contact us and we will provide you with the details of our trade program.
Yes, just give our sales team a call on +27 (0)21 447 8808 and we’d be happy to assist. Our hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, Mondays to Fridays and 9.00am to 2.00pm on Saturdays. We are open on most public holidays from 10.00am to 2.00pm.
Aura will except any exchanges or returns of products in an unused and original condition within 10 (ten) days of purchase or delivery together with the proof of purchase. Product exchanges requiring delivery will be transported to the original delivery address within South Africa.
It is acknowledged that exchanges are subject to product availability at the time of the request for exchange.
The customer is responsible for the outbound and return shipping costs. The customer is also responsible for arranging any return shipments, including repackaging the item. Returns must be received in original packaging and original condition within 10 (ten) days from purchase or delivery. Only once the item(s) has been returned to the warehouse and have been inspected by our receiving team, a refund or exchange will be issued.
Refunds can only be issued via EFT. We will issue store credit equal to the amount of the refund as an alternative.
Standard Shipping charges are not refundable. We do not accept any returns or exchanges on custom order furniture.
All items marked on Sale are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other items as they are sold in the condition as is. Sale items are exempt from regular store policy and are not covered by our Warranty.
We stand behind the quality of products we sell. While cases are rare, damages and defects do happen occasionally. You must inspect your item(s) upon delivery. If damage is noted, you must sign off with the carrier agent “Damaged Upon Arrival”. Please take pictures to document the damage. If an item is structurally intact and usable, accept the item. If an item is structurally damaged and completely unusable, refuse the item. If you refuse the whole shipment, including undamaged items, you are responsible for accepting the re-delivery of the undamaged items within 7 (seven) days, in addition to all costs associated with the re-delivery including but not limited to storage fees.
Claims received past 3 (three) calendar days from date of confirmed delivery will not be eligible for compensation. For all damages and defects, we will require clear photographs to be attached with your claim within the 3 (three) calendar days of delivery. We will send out a new product, a replacement part, offer blemish discount, or offer local repair reimbursement at our discretion. If you do not wish to accept any of our solutions to the case, you will be responsible for returning the item(s) to us to receive your product refund.
Hiring excludes homeware items (such as accessories, certain artwork, fragile lighting as well as any items used for display purposes.)
Fees, payment terms and returns
- The fee to hire furniture is 30% of the total selling price (total amount of invoice including VAT) for the first three days.
- To hire furniture for additional days, the fee is the initial amount of 30% for the first three days as well as 10% per day of the total selling price per day thereafter
- The full amount is to be paid via Credit Card or a holding cheque prior to the release of any furniture.
- Upon return of the furniture to Aura goods shall be checked to confirm that they are in good repair, condition and working order.
- Upon the satisfactory return of the goods the hiring company shall be invoiced for the hiring fee. This invoice is to be paid immediately.
- The fee for hiring shall be deducted from the full amount already paid by credit card. The balance of the full amount will be refunded within 15 business days.
- The holding cheque will be returned and an invoice for the hiring fee will be generated. This invoice is payable immediately by cash or credit card.
- Should the payment for the above be via EFT the holding cheque will remain with Aura until the payment reflects on Aura’s bank statement.
Loss and damage
- The furniture is to be used in the manner for which it was intended and always take reasonable caution to avoid damage to the furniture.
- The Hiring company shall bear the entire risk of loss and damage. In the event of loss or damage the hiring company shall pay Aura the full cost of the furniture.